Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A New Stereo In A Harley, A Backup Cam In A Porsche, And More!

A New Stereo In A Harley, A Backup Cam In A Porsche, And More! | Harley's Dashboard | Carphonix car audio video alarms electronics accessories remote starters installation repair London Ontario

G’day my internet people, Gatlin here once again from Carphonix.

AND LET ME TELL YOU

We’re working on some pretty sick stuff today, including a backup cam car electronics installation.

First off, I scare the hell out of Damien, the man with nerves of steel. I’ve been trying for years, and I finally got him! Hah!

Now on to the installs.

We did some work on a 2013 Harley Davidson, including a pair of Kicker PS692’s. Keep watching and you’ll get a nice little demo from NCS, a record label that won’t harass me for copyright infringement if I play more than 5 seconds of their music. The first tune is called A World Away by Inukshuk, and the next is Lost by Kontinuum Feat. Savoi. I know you don’t get the full experience through my camera, but trust me, this thing is LOUD

Next, we’ve got an “I thought I could do it myself job”. The owner of this truck thought he could install his deck on his own, but he wasn’t able to. He showed up with all the guts hanging out, and we finished it up. Standard stuff.

BUT

We’re also working on a 2017 Porsche Macan S, a very sexy car. I can’t believe it didn’t come with a back-up camera considering how much you pay for one of these things, but it didn’t. So the owner came to us.

Check the video out below!

(If the player doesn't work click here for the video)

Contact Carphonix

Like what you see? Give us a shout! You can grab us at the contact info below.

Address: Carphonix Car Audio London 663 Wellington Road Unit 3 London Ontario N6C 4R4 519-686-5555 https://goo.gl/maps/YoNnXwuHdNL2

Until next time, this is Gatlin from Carphonix. Good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Discover more ideas on cars, upgrades, electronics, and mods at: www.carphonix.ca